• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your grading opinion please

10 posts in this topic

I know your scan shows flat luster, but assuming that is just your scanner I'd give it a MS64* (star) for the smooth color. Not quite GEM due to some friction marks in the right obverse field.

This is all based on the accuracy of the scan as ticks and other marks are not showing up.

Your correct Braddick, the luster is subdued by the scan. Hoping for a 65...CC's are generally given a bit more room in regards to contact from what I've seen.

Won't comment on the grade. As braddick stated on ticks and marks may not be showing up in the scan.

This is nice color for a GSA Dollar. You don't see all that many that do not have breaks in the tone.

You Know for some reason that made me think about how many GSA dollars I saw that were NGC graded in thier holders at the Baltimore show.

There were tons being sold .Is yours still in the holder?