• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you believe this ebay loser?

20 posts in this topic

I've been kind of interested in this coin for awhile.

NGC Sm Date No Stars Seated Liberty Dime VF 30

Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8374281207&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

It was offered up for sell with no takers and then relisted. I asked the seller for better images over a month ago but he said he was on vacation. I just inquired about it again and got a very snotty reply. This is certainly no way to run any kind of business. He certainly lost me as a potential customer. What a loser!

This was my latest email:

I'm still interested in this coin but my interest is waning w/o photos. And, if you are out of the country then how could you ship the coin to me if I bought it?

To which he replied:

Victor; My shop says I'am on vacation???? I'am telling you if you can't wait until 4/19, then look elsewhwere!

Thanks

rlordsservant

Ok, that was an easy decision! My reply:

Deal. I will look elsewhere. I asked for images a month ago. You suck as a businesswoman!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: <victor_easley@hotmail.com>

Subject: Re: Question for item #8374281207 - NGC Sm Date No Stars Seated Liberty Dime VF 30

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:31:15 -0700

Victor; My shop says I'am on vacation???? I'am telling you if you can't wait until 4/19, then look elsewhwere!

Thanks

rlordsservant

--- member@ebay.com wrote:

To: rlordsservant@netscape.com

Subject: Question for item #8374281207 - NGC Sm Date No Stars Seated Liberty Dime VF 30

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 03:23:52 -0700 (GMT)

eBay sent this message to Rikki Patterson (rlordsservant).

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Question from victordeasley

victordeasley( 51)

Positive feedback: 100%

Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: NGC Sm Date No Stars Seated Liberty Dime VF 30 (8374281207)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

victordeasley is a potential buyer.

Details for item number: 8374281207

Item title: NGC Sm Date No Stars Seated Liberty Dime VF 30

Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8374281207&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

End date: Tuesday, Apr 10, 2007 21:17:03 PDT

After reading feedback - it looks like she is out of town a lot ... OR so she says.

Return policy is okay ... If you really wanted it then buy it take a look and send it back if it doesn't suit your needs.

Some small business owners take long vacations, like over a month, (especially overseas trips) when they don't have access to their inventory. A lot of seasonal small businesses are like this and I wouldn't be surprised if a full time eBay seller took similar vacations every once in a while.

But that is no excuse for getting snappy. And I agree, looks like the coin had potential.

Yep, that's my point. He lost my business when I was already on the hook.

Oh, I used the word "businesswoman" as a slam to needle him. Guess that I'm kind of onery like that when I get riled. crazy.gif

Trust me on this: Send him an email telling him everyone calls you the vacuum because you suck up all the good deals.

Wording is important above! devil.gif

Trust me on this: Send him an email telling him everyone calls you the vacuum because you suck up all the good deals.

Wording is important above! devil.gif

Does this work?

Got any "vacuums" for sell there tank-top man? :þ

...'cause that's what I sent. tongue.gif

Freaks! That's why I haven't been in a church for over 10 years even though I am a solid Christian man.

Based on the information in this post I have come to the conclusion that the seller wants someone to click BUY IT NOW and will avoid anyone with questions. The ultimate mouse trap. makepoint.gif

And yes, Jesus even loves freaks. thumbsup2.gif

there are plenty of other coins Victor. Don't waste time with this dealer.

No sir, I won't. It just goes to show how important customer relations is. It would have been a done deal if he showed a little couth.

it's Sir, not sir 893naughty-thumb.gif

Considering that you're a d*mn yankee then it most definitely ain't suh!

insane.gif