• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

139 Coins Scheduled for Grading - (cont) - POLL -

How many PROOF 70 Coins will return in Mikes 139 Coin Submission.  

126 members have voted

1. 1. How many PROOF 70 Coins will return in Mikes 139 Coin Submission.

12 posts in this topic

Very quickly getting to this point - These are my Proof sets from 1971 thru around 1998 or so ... plus I picked out 5-6 more coins out of those 1987 Kennedy rolls I had to see if I could score some more 67's - I am a little less confident on this group though becuase of the "p" mints - I may get some "d"mint ones though as they are struck very nicely. My eldest son help me do the form for this submission 140 coin or so ... it got very fatigueing and he wanted to help so I offerred to pay him $5 per Proof 70 coin when they got graded. This is my question to you ... How many do you think there will be ???

We can deduct the Kennedys and the Odds and ends I sent in so the rest that are proofs are around 125. Keep in mind these are MORE modern day Proofs with better striking capability so I expect quite a few ... I personally removed the coins from the MINT holders and flipped them myself - Some were dipped because of MINT INSTALLED finger prints ... But most were from Mint Holder to flip.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

The concesus so far is I will be forking over between 5 and 50 bux ...hm

I think it is too low considering its MODERN Crappola smile.gif .. I am thinking

10-20 myself .. where is that Option (blargh)

Wow Pretty Quick into Quality Control considering the Volume -

We should have the answer shortly

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I think there was a calculation someone did with ratios of 70's to other coins and ended up around 10-12% of the volume .. I would be happy around there BUT my son would be happier with your vote smile.gif

I'm looking at about 10-13% maybe. Good luck to you & your son J

Dunno what you mean as 16 is it ... My son gets 5*16 80 bux yikes

I'm looking at about 10-13% maybe. Good luck to you & your son J

Dunno what you mean as 16 is it ... My son gets 5*16 80 bux yikes

27_laughing.gif 10-13% of your coins hitting 70!