• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HSN Washington Error (ICG graded for $399 worth it??????)

5 posts in this topic

Product Description

Their mistake is your gain with this 2007 Washington Dollar Error Coin. Missing all of the edge lettering normally found on a Presidential Dollar, this coin is sure to be a unique and exciting addition to any coin collection.

2007 Washington Dollar Error Coin Features:

Mint error coin - missing all of the edge lettering (date, mint mark, and the logos "In God We Trust", and "E Pluribus Unum")

Washington dollar - obverse features an image of George Washington and the reverse features an image of the Statue of Liberty

Graded a minimum of MS60 by ICG

Sonically sealed acrylic ICG holder - special ICG gaskets within the holder allow for viewing of the missing edge lettering

Presentation box

Is this worth the money, little skeptical about purchasing this???

thanks

Sully

I don't know what all went into this particular coin, grading fee, presentation box etc. but these coins can be had on-the-bay for under $100 but as you know, it's a *spoon* shoot out there.

First take, no, no way $399 (band wagon prices)

As these error coins become available the price will come down, I'd wait.

From the number of "Error" coins showing up, I believe the price may settle in at less than $100 and maybe $50 and with a far better grade. I would certainly wait.

Good Luck

Jim

Hi, Sully

No, not really. I agree with what has been stated here before me. There seems to be many auctions on eBay and other sites at under $100.00 or so!

AAJ