• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin Registry Signature Banner

9 posts in this topic

The banner is what shows up on the bottom of your posts and is a link to your registry set for others to view.

You can see my bannaer on the bottom of my post going to my registry set. This is what it is.

Edited by bsshog40

Before I click on the Signature Banner icon, can someone please tell me what it is and what it looks like.

I looked in FAQs for Registry and Forum and found no answer.

Thank you.

Welcome thumbsup2.gif

Do you know how to install your signature bar / link?

1. Log on to your personal Home Page / Control Panel

3. Click on the Signature link

2. Copy the code for your Signature Bar

3. Click Chat Boards & Log On

4. Click on My home

5. Paste the Signature Banner into your signature block. Click Submit

Hope this helps.

On 9/21/2021 at 8:58 PM, Dewey Cox said:

I know this is old. And maybe I'm blind. But I have never seen a signature link or anything labeled control panel here. Can anyone help?

The control panel is under the old system, the current software does not allow to add sig lines currently.   You will see a few like myself that have been here for some time that have sig lines that are left over from that old part of the system.

On 9/22/2021 at 12:10 AM, Dewey Cox said:

That explains a lot. Thanks for responding.

One interesting note, I can see my sig line banners on my PC but not when I view the website on my phone.   I have no idea why that is. 

On 9/22/2021 at 4:44 PM, Coinbuf said:

One interesting note, I can see my sig line banners on my PC but not when I view the website on my phone.   I have no idea why that is. 

Same.