• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTT Lamps - Lowes !!!

13 posts in this topic

Call or go to your local Lowes.....

ott.jpgyay.gif

I picked up 2 while ago

MM cool.gif

lol! I was just looking at OTT lamps and posted a thread in the tangents area. That seems to be an excellent price!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to use these correctly. I've had better luck with the "swirl" style OTT blubs than with these....

jom

I picked up 3 OTT lights for $9.99 each and this was not just the bulbs.

Where do you find them at that price Bruce? I could use a couple.

I picked up 3 OTT lights for $9.99 each and this was not just the bulbs.

Where do you find them at that price Bruce? I could use a couple.

Back some time sears was closing out on them. They had them at $9.99 Check ebay maybe?

Even with the OTT lamps is it best to use two to reduce or eliminate glare? I purchased one and can't seem to get the lighting right yet.

rbrown4

I did the same Bobby, and they acted like impossible never been in their computer, even the lighting manager said no way. I printed a picture of the Lowe's closeout label and they said probably a local purchase some manager who has since been fired made! Oh well--Home Depot said they had never heard of them either.

I did find something neat at Lowe's--two to a pack battery operated indirect lights with bulbs that work real well for me-Not saying anywhere comparable to OTT but they do work and for $13.95 and batteries I'm satisfied for the time being.

Jim

I did the same Bobby, and they acted like impossible never been in their computer, even the lighting manager said no way. I printed a picture of the Lowe's closeout label and they said probably a local purchase some manager who has since been fired made! Oh well--Home Depot said they had never heard of them either.

Jim

I'm probably just gonna pickup another little florescent like I have it does pretty good but I need another for sure.