• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLEANED?.....PERISH the thought.....

4 posts in this topic

IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN CLEANED, BUT I CAN'T TELL. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND I GUARANTEE AUTHENCITY. IT'S A NICE COIN. I don't alter the coins I sell. You get them the same way I get them. This coin is part of a hugh Quantity of different types of coins,that I recently purchased from a 50 year coin collector. I have proof and mint sets. books of coins, large cents, indian heads, halfs, quarters, mercury dimes, buffalo nickels, dollars, and over 25,000 cents (RECENTLY SOLD). You name it and I might have it. So please watch for my auctions or e-mail me for questions. I am not a collector so all sales are final. There is every possibility that some coins could be cleaned. I'm not knowledgeable enough to tell the difference.I will guarantee authenticity of anything I sell. Check my feedback and have fun bidding. Buyer pays $1.50 plus insurance costs. Thanks

thats kinda funny smirk.gif

This ones tooooo easy. Can't tell a 'cleaned' coin, yet CAN tell that it is not an EF-40, but XF+ ???? Not a collector yet knows the grading scale. Doesn't know yet its the grandaddy of all Morgans(?). And still, someone will most likely take the bait.