• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post mint damage or real error?

9 posts in this topic

Cruddy pics...

Could, and I really don't think so, I'm leaning toward post mint damage... but it COULD be a funky planchet... looks like some bubbling in a few spots... again, the pics suck ducks...

...and good god, he even encased what looks like a giant cat hair in the 2x2 with the coin. Ewwwwww!

I can't look at the error coin category on eBay right now... it is making laugh so hard I might pee myself...

Anyone here that is depressed or thinks they are less than intelligent when it comes to coins should go there for a good laugh at the expense of people that are not nearly as aware of what they are spending their money on as they should be -- some of what is going on in there is INSANE.

...and some of the descriptions are just sooooooo whacked. Calling the new Wash Dollars with "upside down" lettering "Type II -- VERY RARE!!! GET THEM BEFORE THE MINT FIXES THE PROBLEM!!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Ooops... almost lost bladder control again....