• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bless My wife's heart!!!! MS69 S.E. Black Label

15 posts in this topic

My wife cancelled her hair appt. and instead bought me an NGC MS69 2006W Black label S.E.. I have a mint anniv set in the box but she knew I've been wanting to get a single 06'W uncirculated instead of breaking my set up. Do any of you have this kind of wife or special someone? Share your story, I'd love to hear it. cloud9.gif

2006WEagle.jpg

Nope.

Mine brings up my coin buying, I bring up her shopping and we call it even. Tho she doesn't hassle me nearly as much as she probably should.

My wife brought me a roll of 2007 State quarters last week. She just wanted me to know she was thinkin of me. Your wife did very well, I dont think mine pays that much attention to know exactly what I want. She gets this "oh dear god here he goes again" look on her face everytime I mention anything about coins. I get the same look whenever she talks about clothes so I guess it evens out.

My wife gets the same look on her face everytime I open ebay. I'm going to a coin show this weekend in Ft.Worth. She's already saying "I'm not even gonna ask how long you'll be there, I'll just see you when you get home" 27_laughing.gif

Bobby

I envy anyone with a wife like that and to live where one can just go to a coin show regularly. It takes $3-400 for me to go to any coin show plus minimum 4 to 5 hour drive. I would love to go to Charlotte in two weeks but heck it costs a fortune just to park within walking distance of the show, then motels and hiring bubba to keep you from getting robbed. Oh, for the days of coin shows each and every weekend along Interstate 81 in TN and VA in the 70s and 80s. Long gone.

Jes

Let's see...

There was the 1909-S VDB that was graded VF30BN that was our second holidays together.

Then there was the 1928 Peace Dollar for a birthday.

Oh... then there was last year's birthday present of a 1955 DDO graded AU58BN

Finally, there was the 1937-D 3-legged Buffalo Nickel from this past December.

My wife has good taste... she married me... or should I say she let me marry her!! hail.gif

Scott hi.gif

My wife sold me her only coin - an 1801 BB-211 graded VF25 by PCGS - for a $500 profit . She needed the cash. yeahok.gif

Hoot

I knew there would be some great ones out there. Nice coins Scott. thumbsup2.gif

Hey Jes, this is the first coin show I've been to and she just knows how much it means to me to be able to go. I've never lived close enough to be able to go to one. About an hour drive.

Hoot, your post made me laugh!! 27_laughing.gif

I've never lived close enough to be able to go to one.

Makes me feel a little guilty given the fact that I will be able to walk from my office to the ANA show weekend after next without going outdoors.

I've never lived close enough to be able to go to one.

Makes me feel a little guilty given the fact that I will be able to walk from my office to the ANA show weekend after next without going outdoors.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif