• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the CU forum down?

18 posts in this topic

Their server is definitely down. The server must be overwhelmed. I wonder if they are doing an auction thing again and it's draining the throughput? Of course, if I were them I'd add some more nodes to the web farm.

Thats to bad I was looking forward to them to. But PCGS is down right now so they cant get their results meaning that we will be able to hear them all when they come back up. (kidding) wink.gifsmile.gif I'm getting mad at this Classical music they put on the B&M radio, same song over and over and over. 893frustrated.gif

I was on for a few minutes, then went to check pops, tried to go back and it still won't let me in. Currently on the side I'm trying to get it to load up again. I wanted to read more on MadMartys' FT Roosevelts he got back from NGC.

WHO CARRRREEEESSSSS! PASSSS THHHHEEE HHHAAAAAAYYYYY!

And if and when the site gets back up, to some of you.......don't forget where the door's at! 27_laughing.gif

Hey, I got bashed for saying this last time. My feeling was that if you're only going to come here when that site is down, don't bother. We don't need you here. You're worse than the people who only lurk.

And if and when the site gets back up, to some of you.......don't forget where the door's at! 27_laughing.gif

Hey, I got bashed for saying this last time. My feeling was that if you're only going to come here when that site is down, don't bother. We don't need you here. You're worse than the people who only lurk.

AMEN!!

• Administrator

Misanthropes. tongue.gifmakepoint.gif

Everyone is welcome to contribute positively to these boards. Despite a few of our local grumpy but witty posters. tongue.giftongue.gif

Arch