• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frustration with Mint Shipping & Fed-Ex

4 posts in this topic

Recently ordered some 2007 Gold Proofs. Ordered one four coin and six one ounce. The mint shipped them in three different boxes. I got two of them today from Fed-Ex and the third says incorrect address. How on earth can I get two packages and not the other?

This is messed up.

sign-rantpost.gif

I used a PO Box for my shipping address and they still ship them FedEx knowing full well that FedEx cannot deliver to a PO Box. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Even better, they sent a letter to my billing address to confirm that I am not a scammer. They tell me to call or return the letter in the envelope provided. After the call they tell me I MUST also return the letter in the envelope (which I had tossed as I was calling) and that the phone call is not sufficient. They assure me I need that *spoon* envelope. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I can fully understand why some people will go to a dealer and pay more for an item that is still on sale at the Mint. It's less frustrating.

Oh yeah, they shipped my order of 200 San Francisco commems in 5 different boxes ranging from 13 coins to 82 coins over a 10 day period. foreheadslap.gif