• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

40 Barber Quarters for sale, including a 1914-S.

7 posts in this topic

I have a collection of 40 Barber quarters, all in 2x2 mounts. Different conditions. Set includes a 1914-S. Asking $250.00 shipped. If you need reference please let me know. I have several transactions here and I also have been selling on Ebay for almost 10 years. finsandgills.

Here is the link to the pics of the coins.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v55/jdodom/Todays%20pics/barbers/

email me at: jdodom@comcast.net

Darn you Victor! Congrats on the nice purchase!

I agree. I'm impressed with it. It looks like there are 39 different coins. However, I don't know if Jerry did me a favor or not. :þ There are 3 stoppers in the set with the '01S being a major stumbling block!

I'll order a Dansco and work on the set as a sideline.

Notice what choice eye-appeal the coins have? I'm impressed. There's a couple of better dates included as well. thumbsup2.gif

They do look choice, especially since it's so hard to find any Barbers in nice circulated grades. As for your new set aspirations, I'll cry you a river once I get a 27-D Saint for my set!

sign-funnypost.gif

Yep, and I'm sure your hopes were raised when the ten 1933's popped up, too! poke2.gif

Yeah, if they are ever allowed to be sold, they'll drop the price of the 33 down to the same level as the 27-D! Christo_pull_hair.gif