• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting.

3 posts in this topic

I plan on becoming an NGC collector's society member soon. I know that there are some earlybird couons given and so forth. I also have a couple coupons that I have won from NGC. One is a PMG. I know I will have to sumbit coins for all of the coupons given with the membership but I have 2 other questions;

1. Can I submit more coins along with with coupons if I have them or pay extra for the extra coins at the same time of initial submission?

2. If one is Paper and I want to use the PMG coupon, can I send this in with the coins also or does this require a different submission form and does my membership cover PMG also?

Thanks!!

• Administrator

Thanks for your questions.

1. Yes, you can submit additional coins with your coupon and use the coupon to cover a portion of the total fees.

2. The PMG coupon cannot be used at NGC. Your Collectors Society membership will enable you to submit coins directly to PMG as well as NGC (CGC, NCS, and SGC, too!). Also, online submission forms are available to Collectors Society members for both NGC and PMG.