• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photobucket photos

4 posts in this topic

If the picture is still on your PC then Upload it to NGC with the Coin description information (They give you space for front and back however you may have to resize them for the insertiona)

If the Picture is just on photo bucket save to your PC and then upload it NGC after the proper sizing .. I think it is 400x400 pixels - Correct me if I am wrong ..

Images in the registry must be under 100KB in size each.

A lot of my Registry images are maybe to large in pixels at 600x600 pixels and I have one at about 900x900 pixels

My registry coins are also approx 600x600 pixels. This puts the upload size right under 100kb. If you're uploading to photobucket then they're on your pc. It's actually easier to load from your pc than photobucket for your registry coins. This way you're actually uploading the file instead of having to try to copy it.