• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would it be cool if Hillary became President ...

16 posts in this topic

... and both Hillary and Bill died in time to get coins? Then you could get a $1 coin each for Bill and Hillary as well as a $5 coin each for Bill and Hillary. Imagine that in a multi-holder!

Alright, not to get into the politics nor scandal aspect, I think it would be pretty neat if this were to happen, but I don't think it would because they (probably) wouldn't be dead by the time the program "ends," unless it somehow continues sporadically every 2 years after a former president dies.

Numismatically, I think that'd be great to see in a multi-holder, especially if the coins are such that you could have Hillary and Bill looking at each other. Though it would be interesting to decide how to arrange them -- do you put the coins together by person or by presidency? In other words, should $5 Bill go with $1 Bill or should $5 Bill go with $1 Hillary and vice versa?

Yeah, and then you would have Hillary exclaiming, "I did not have sex with that man!" and Bill would be suing for a DNA test for their daughter.

Chris