• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're a scientist and you know an asteriod is going to hit earth...............

11 posts in this topic

only 5 other people know this. Would you sell your prized coin collection and use the money to enjoy your final days or would you die with your beauties in the firey enferno to follow?

TRUTH

893offtopic1.gif893offtopic1.gif893offtopic1.gif

I'd sell my coins, even knowing how much I love them. You might as well enjoy the last days of your life, as you'll never be able to do it again. I'd hop on a plane and fly to the Caribbean and live the rest of my days there with the gorgeous women. grin.gifsmile.gif

I'd keep them and go on a buying rampage with my credit cards. What's the use in having a gazillion dollars in credit if you aren't going to use it.

only 5 other people know this. Would you sell your prized coin collection and use the money to enjoy your final days or would you die with your beauties in the firey enferno to follow?

TRUTH

893offtopic1.gif893offtopic1.gif893offtopic1.gif

Do you know something we don't 893frustrated.gifflamed.gif

Just our bad luck: We'de sell off our prized jewels only to have the asteriod make a correction at the last moment and sweep right past the earth leaving us all alive and coinless.

Now that would be a bummer.

I can tell you with object certainty that when faced with your upcomming demize, coins will not even be thought of. frown.gif

I'd sell my coins, even knowing how much I love them. You might as well enjoy the last days of your life, as you'll never be able to do it again. I'd hop on a plane and fly to the Caribbean and live the rest of my days there with the gorgeous women. grin.gifsmile.gif

We could sell our coins to dumb hot babes and if we survive, ther'd be a good chance of getting them back at 20 cents on the dollar. 27_laughing.gif

Leo 893blahblah.gif

The heck with "twenty cents on the dollar", play it right and a couple of chocolate bars and a kiss on the nose would work.