• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened Yesterday I was last today I'm #3

6 posts in this topic

I just listed my Roosevelt Set yesterday and I was at the bottom of the list and today I'm #3.

That's quite a jump in one day.

But seeing how there are only 8 set listed. (Who Knows)

Let's get more sets listed. Rooseis are fun and cheap, and you can move up quick.

Glen

It's not a hot series. I looked at it earlier today and I can literally take over the #1 spot with only 4 coins. 27_laughing.gif

I wonder if Steve from RegistryCoin could still steal the top spot with his single NGC MS69 silver Roosevelt? I remember the brew-haha that caused when it was revealed it could before weighing of the series took place.

(And yes: I'm aware, I think, that is not how you spell 'brew-haha'...) tongue.gif

Doubtful. Nick has a MS69* in his set as well as several MS68* coins. I think this is the only MS69 graded by NGC.

Doubtful. Nick has a MS69* in his set as well as several MS68* coins. I think this is the only MS69 graded by NGC.
I think you're talking clads while I was talking silvers (1946-64).

I think you're talking clads while I was talking silvers (1946-64).

Nope. Nick has a 1946 in MS69* in his Silver Set

Maybe RC sold it to him since it is the only MS69 listed in the NGC pop.