• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Pick up ... What say You :) Morgan Luvers anyone :)

17 posts in this topic

Hard to determine if that is chattter on the obverse. I will go out on a limb and say MS64 PL, maybe 65 if that is not chatter.....

Looks like it spent some album time maybe?

MM cool.gif

MS63 PL nice cameo contrast with the fields. A little too much in the fields for me to go higher on my grade estimate. I like the russet rim toning too!

I like the rim toning, too! The mark in the obverse field on the right may be a little distracting for the TPG, but it doesn't bother me.................64PL.

Chris

Has anyone had any luck cracking out an OLDER NGC BRICK slab for upgrade?

My Opinion is that this coin is a point undergraded than on its existing slab.

Grade revealed this evening

frustrated.gif

Someone wanted this 150 dollar coin more than I ... I had not owned it yet

but was confident that my 250 bid on 150 dollar coin would have done it - Some BOZO actually spent 365.00 dollars on this coin .. I vented last and subsequently erased it ..

Would have been a nice addition but ...

What makes you think it was someone here. Kinda jumping the gun if you ask me.

But whatever.

MM 893naughty-thumb.gif

Thanks for erasing it. The fact that someone paid that should tell you it is not anyone here. We all know not to pay that much.

There are a lot of new folks getting into collecting with lots of money to burn. And you know the old saying "A fool and his money are soon to be parted".

Seems the only way I can get anything lately at a decent price is to watch the auctions that end early in the morning. Then you don't get sniped so bad, everybody is sleeping. sleeping.gif