• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My newps from the Anaheim coin show.

4 posts in this topic

Picked up yesterday two Commem 50 cent pieces.One is a 1925 Stone Mountain in CH BU the other is a 1936 Arkansas Centennial in MS 63 (both raw as I'm done with slabs).The show was great as quite a few board members showed up (mostly from across the street).

Picked up yesterday two Commem 50 cent pieces.One is a 1925 Stone Mountain in CH BU the other is a 1936 Arkansas Centennial in MS 63 (both raw as I'm done with slabs).

2 down, 142 to go! shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Commems are addictive.

Actually that's 6 down 136 to go but who's counting,i really like these things.I also own a 1952 Wash-Carver and 1946 Booker T.Washington.Yes I agree these are addicting.

I am gonna get a few for my Dansco type set. I have the 1892 Columbian, and have my eye on a 35-S San Diego because I live here. I'd like to get a Bay Bridge one from the time I lived in Alameda. The other one I'd like because I lived there for a while is a real toughie...the Hawaiian 893whatthe.gifsumo.gif