• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: PCGS or NGC(preferred) Silver Britannias

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I thought this might be worth a try. I'm trying to track down a couple of certified MS Silver Britannias for Christmas. I need the following years: 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006. I'd like the coins to be NGC (preferred) or PCGS MS-69, but I will go a couple points lower for the 2003. If you've got any to sell, just PM me.

gmarguli, where are you when I need you?! frown.gif

(kidding - gmarguli's excellent in the communications dept.) I'm just kicking myself I didn't pick up his '03 when it was on eBay.

Thanks!

I thought this might be worth a try. I'm trying to track down a couple of certified MS Silver Britannias for Christmas. I need the following years: 1998, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006. I'd like the coins to be NGC (preferred) or PCGS MS-69, but I will go a couple points lower for the 2003. If you've got any to sell, just PM me.

gmarguli, where are you when I need you?! frown.gif

(kidding - gmarguli's excellent in the communications dept.) I'm just kicking myself I didn't pick up his '03 when it was on eBay.

I'm here. I'm just up to my head in silver Pandas right now. smile.gif

FYI, the pops on these coins at NGC:

1998 - 0

2000 - 2

2002 - 2

2003 - 5

2006 - 0

PCGS pops:

1998 - 6

2000 - 2

2002 - 90

2003 - 17

2006 - 13

Thanks, tedssupply and gmarguli.

I'm really looking to not buy raw (particularly the 03) without crazy good photos. I'm small potatoes, so I'd have to go through a dealer in another town to submit them to a TPG.

Thanks for the pop reports, Greg. Maybe the key is to just be realy patient and wait for one to come on eBay. I hate going below MS-69 on the 2003.