• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are dealers offering for silver dollars these days?

6 posts in this topic

I've got a half dozen duplicate Morgan and Peace dollars (mainly 1921 and 1922-3) in mid-low to low that I'd love to trade or sell for low grade dates/mints I don't already have. Any idea what I could get per dollar if I breezed into a coin shop or stuck them up on eBay or something?

In this week's Coin World (so the ads are a couple of weeks old), dealers like Arizona Coin & Jewelry and Covina are offering to pay $10.25 - $10.75 for '21 Morgans and common Peace dollars. (You pay postage to mail the coins to them.)

Don't forget to call a couple of local dealers and check eBay for recent prices, too.

offering to pay $10.25 - $10.75 for '21 Morgans and common Peace dollars. (You pay postage to mail the coins to them.)

Yea, that's about top buck. I've been waiting for circ dollars to catch up to bullion prices a little bit, but it's not happening.

Paul

I'm only paying $9 per coin, but I'm a bottom-feeder when it comes to common cartwheels. I always suggest that folks go elsewhere, knowing that I'm usually at the lowest end bidding on these.

It is truly astounding how many 1922-1925 Peace dollars are in existence.