• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disappearing threads across the street

23 posts in this topic

Anyone have an archive of Longacre's "Why has Amanda stopped posting" thread from across the street? Seems like I can't keep up with the posts there before they are poofed.

Why did Longacre make a thread rather than asking me?
I don't know but that thread sure didn't last long.

That's justifiable, as from the sound of it, it was off-topic.

-Amanda

Why did Longacre make a thread rather than asking me?
I don't know but that thread sure didn't last long.

That's justifiable, as from the sound of it, it was off-topic.

-Amanda

Definitely not "coin related". I think folks forgot about the new rules for a minute. I wonder if he got banned for making the thread, hope not.

Longacre just missed your posts and didn't know that you were hanging out over here.

Well, for Longacre (and anyone else) I don't visit that forum anymore. My posts declined over Thanksgiving because I was spending time doing family things, and then I have been really busy finishing up my very first semester at the university, also my mommy is having surgery soon, so I have been working hard to get everything ready for that.

Also, the negativity over there is disheartening. I have been fortunate enough to spend my entire life in a positive atmosphere, and negative comments are something I have a hard time understanding and shrugging off.

Also, I REALLY didn't like the way a friend of mine was treated for standing up for what he believed in. There is a difference between what is right and what is easy, silencing people is taking the easy way out.

-Amanda

1/2 of what Longacre posts is usually not related to coins, such as ebay questions, where's RYK....just to name a couple of recent ones.

He still does it and nothing happens or is said.....which would certainly give the appearance that he (among others) are given preferential treatment.