• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can just reholders be submitted by non-dealers

5 posts in this topic

I know coins submitted for grading go usually go through dealers but for just re-holdering an old NGC, PCGS, ANACS does each company have the same or different policy? sumo.gif

589a8afa2ed8f_210057-83ngc66DPL.jpg.37419c4f0c6b95e23e75da87ae07670c.jpg

PCGS charges $5.00 to reholder an old slab. (I'm pretty sure on the price). I believe that NGC has a similar policy. Don't know about ANACS.

I think ANACS is $5.00 as well, and you can send them in directly. For NGC and PCGS, I believe you still have to go thru a dealer unless you're one of their Collector Club members. sumo.gif

PCGS is $5 and NGC is $4 to do a reholder. I don't believe that you have to be a member or dealer to get it done. However, I would call them first.

ANACS will reholder a coin for anyone.

You can also get the reholders done for PCGS and NGC at shows without being a member. The cost is more, but they will do it right there for you.