• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know about Kelley's Coins?

16 posts in this topic

Anyone have experience with Kelley's Coins? I ordered a coin from them 2 weeks ago and have not received it yet. It also seems like their customer service line goes directly to voicemail and their status@kelleyscoins.com email address gives me the following error:

status@kelleyscoins.com; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

I purchased from them several times when I got back into collecting. Orders usually came within two weeks. Prices are retail, this higher than some places but the quality has always been good.

I purchased a few Mexican Onzas/Libertads from them as they were the only place I could find them. I received my order very quick with no problems.

I purchased a few Mexican Onzas/Libertads from them as they were the only place I could find them. I received my order very quick with no problems.
I took a gamble with them b/c I couldn't find the coin anywhere else at the time. Their price has gone up 40% since my order was placed so I hope I get mine soon. At least they still say it's in stock.

This looks cool. I may buy some for Christmas presents.

polar-bear.jpg

These are very nice sets. I bought 'em for my daughter until she told me last year "Coins are okay Dad, but they just sit there and don't do anything." I have the Deer Canadian set purchased for her but I don't think she'll get it for a long time. frown.gif

I bought 'em for my daughter until she told me last year "Coins are okay Dad, but they just sit there and don't do anything."
I've given MP3 players and sports equipment as gifts to people I found out are now collecting state quarters from circulation. Anything can happen! Of course, whether they want anything other than what they can find in circulation is another question.

Service matters and I hope you get your coins soon. Please update the board on the status of your coins.
I just found out there has been a delay but I should still get it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

For you cat lovers, you can always go to the Pobjoy Mint site. I just bought two different Silver Proof Crowns from the Isle of Man to use as gifts.

Chris

I got the coin today. It's 1 in a 4 coin set from China. I got the other three from Hong Kong and Shanghai. The three I got from China came double sealed from the mint with CoAs. The one from Kelley's was in a capsule and a slip but without a CoA. The one from Kelley's also has some toning starting(?) while the ones from China look brand new.

Since they are a big retail operation and have a 30 day exchange policy, I'm thinking about returning it and trying to get a more pristine version so it goes better with the rest.

For you cat lovers, you can always go to the Pobjoy Mint site. I just bought two different Silver Proof Crowns from the Isle of Man to use as gifts.

Chris

How do I get on your Christmas list, Chris? wink.gif Post some pics!

Seriously, Zoins - if you've got a "but" when you talk about your coin, you probably ought to go ahead and return it. It'll only annoy you for years to come otherwise.

Michael, to get on my Christmas list, I put names on a dart board and throw darts from a distance of 150'.

Common obverse for both

1498958-IMG_1199.JPG

Reverse

1498958-IMG_1200.JPG1498958-IMG_1201.JPG

Chris

1498958-IMG_1201.JPG.cda225569f0ccf6e6b690b06176e8fba.JPG