• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rumor has it that Hoot STILL hasn't gotten through everything in this box!

6 posts in this topic

I bet Hoot make a lot of money if he sells it piece by piece. There appears to be a lot of stuff that might sell well individually.

If I had more free time, I'd have bid on the lot.

A little at a time! It's like Christmas each time I venture into the box! smile.gif Like Greg said, there's a lot of valuable stuff there....... yay.gif

Hoot

A little at a time! It's like Christmas each time I venture into the box! smile.gif Like Greg said, there's a lot of valuable stuff there....... yay.gif

Hoot

If nothing else, you could use that stuff as stocking stuffers out the wazoo! Heck, for that matter, they could be combat boot stuffers 27_laughing.gif!

Hoot

If nothing else, you could use that stuff as stocking stuffers out the wazoo! Heck, for that matter, they could be combat boot stuffers 27_laughing.gif!

I plan on giving most of it to the Paranoid Children of the World Foundation for their Christmas trickery. The Alien cards are particularly well suited for the occasion. insane.gif

Hoot