• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what specific reasonably priced coin could you corner the market on??

4 posts in this topic

true ms65 and higher seated dime 1878,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a monster rare coin

for under 100k you could get them all!!

sincerely michael

concerning the below per pcgs

4 years ago there was only 1 ms67 pcgs and two ms 66 coins a month later one ms66 got upgraded to a ms67 then another three mont5hs later it got upgraded to a ms68 then a year after that the other ms66 got upgraded to an ms 67

now there are two ms 67 no ms66 and one ms68

and only 9 ms 65 pcgs

the first certified ms67 1878 dime is a totally monster lusterous thick siinned original white coin

i find it hard to believe that both the ms66 coins that are now ms67 and 68 respectively are better than the first original ms67 coin but i cant say for sure as i have not seen the new ms 67 and 68 but i have seen the first ms 67

the 1878 is for me the most undervalued greatest gem seated dime or at the very least one of the greatest legend obv dimes in existance in gem unc and higher and with this ms67 i have seen being monster lustre and totallyundipped and unmolested and thick skinned white it is a coin that should not exist and the highest order and degree and magnitude of rarity if there is a true monster sleeper underapprecaited coin it is this ms67 pcgs 1878 dime

MONSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i wonder who has that first ms67 coin....................lol

sincerely michael

Edited

Not that I would want to, but probably some of the Barber coins in gem grade. The pops are really low for several of the dates, yet they aren't priced insanely.

never thought about the barbers greg someone could easily corner the market with many gem barber coins!!!

wow what a thought

and is doeable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely michael

There is a whole bunch of Barber half's that have 10 or less specimins (at least in NGC) with MS65 and above grades. Probably half of these are resubmissions.

The problem that I see is stealth. After you have bought 3-4 specimins of one of these dates, chances are that your cover will be blown and you will pay dearly for the last couple. That is if you can find them at all.