• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oh My GOD .. Did you see this - 3 GOLD Set on Ebay PCGS 70's

10 posts in this topic

I got back a RP 70 and two 69's. I saw one set with two 70's. It would be cha-ching good if all three came back 70's. But, odds are, more than one set was combined to get all three 70's.

note--checking out the link, the three coins are sequentially numbered. Wow, what a score!

My understanding is that the numbers on the 3 pieces are sequential, which is why the thing is going through the roof. Any way you look at it, it seems insane to me, but then people ask me why I spend over $1,000 on certain common date toners in MS 65. To each their own.

Sequentially numbered sets should carry no premium. You can have the coins put into sequentially numbered slabs if you like (and ask very nicely). smile.gif

Over 12,000 Dollars bid ... EZ_E

should hold out a bit I think on selling his set smile.gif

1453253-cc_3.jpg

The auction is HERE

EZ_E needs to sell fast before others realize what they're doing! $12,000 for 3 coins?!