• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEY THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF MY MINUTE MAN AT PCGS

7 posts in this topic

How dare they do such a thing. Actually, I think Monica just repelled off that balcony when she saw Hilary come around the corner and caught Big Bill and her doing the cigar thing. I did not have _____ relations with that women!!!!!

Why of course not Bill, she had them with you.

GO TO:

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=202356

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

All kidding aside: it's a pleasure to know of another Collector who has made a nitch for himself and found a segment of the hobby he is passionate about.

That's cool in my book.

KINGKOIN: I'm not laughing at you. I'm not laughing behind your back. I'm right there next to you as you have a good chuckle and enjoy your passtime without taking it or yourself too seriously.

My hat is off to you.

I am having fun while I am here.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Good for you! Fun is what this is all about and a lot of people seem to forget this.