• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

37 business days on NGC economy.

5 posts in this topic

Well, I decided to call customer service and find out why my economy package is sitting in QC for 7 days, only to be told that economy is now 37 business days. That's 47 days or 7 weeks. This is the worst I have ever seen economy service. I've got several packages ready for shipment, but I may have to rethink the submissions. frown.gif

TRUTH

The website shows 33 days.

If you want fast turnaround, use PCGS. I hear they are in dire need of submissions. You'll stilll get screwed on the grades, but it'll be a quickie screwing.

I can't complain, World Value went from 19 days to 13 days over the past 2 weeks. I've got about 500 coins at NGC or in the mail right now. Life is good. cloud9.gif Send in your coins Earlybird. It's only a couple dollars more. confused-smiley-013.gif

I should have guessed. Your 500 $2 crud coins are plugging up the system. foreheadslap.gif

TRUTH

grin.gif

Come on, everybody, let's show Greg some love. flowerred.gif