• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Through the Years in Coins 1900-2006

232 posts in this topic

I have BOTH 41 and 42 smile.gif

1452975-42_41.jpg

ANACS Details Holder - Unfortunate but true - SCratch from base of neck to rim

It completes the collection though

1452975-42_41.jpg.b866ffad01f8d56cc12f7df58ae76eb4.jpg

PCGS MS67.

This must be out of the hoard you got from that dealer years back. Sweet grade, but I still think its MS66 Max. I bet in hand that coin screams and thats why it warrents the MS67. Whatever the number is it is sweet.

243532280_d9472d56d1.jpg

Go, Zachary, go, go! thumbsup2.gif

What's the next line?

..Zachary be good. wink.gif

I think I might have that book somewhere...

As for the dime, it's getting some nice rainbow toning in my dansco! smile.gif

To tell you the truth, Bruce, none of the three WQs I have posted to this thread were from that hoard. Each is graded by PCGS, but one is undergraded. I always assign a grade to each coin regardless of the certified grade, and the 1940 was given the grade of MS67 by both me and PCGS, which does not mean anyone else has to agree, but I have been known to handle high grade, toned WQs. smile.gif

To tell you the truth, Bruce, none of the three WQs I have posted to this thread were from that hoard. Each is graded by PCGS, but one is undergraded. I always assign a grade to each coin regardless of the certified grade, and the 1940 was given the grade of MS67 by both me and PCGS, which does not mean anyone else has to agree, but I have been known to handle high grade, toned WQs. smile.gif

I know where that 47 came from. Sweet score. I was not sure on the 40. I also know where the 32 came from if memory serves me correctly.

I just knew you had to bring out that 47 again..... Smokin coin!

Thanks!!! thumbsup2.gif I thought that I would post a few colorful WQs to this thread, which is why I waited until the WQ era came up before posting, and also why I will not post in this thread beyond that era.

I don’t know if I like Tom’s coins or his enthusiasm more 893scratchchin-thumb.gif We’ll have to play again in a couple years for those of us whose collection still consists of only a handful of coins. That said, it’s not all bad seeing everyone else’s cool coins and enthusiasm. Great coins guys thumbsup2.gif

I think its a nice AU ... All the Quarters I have in my Complete DANSCO 32-98 are AU through 66's - its what I had smile.gif

Do you think it is not an AU ??? The pictures dont show all the breast feathers

and it does have some ticks ... lemme know what you think

m