• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Through the Years in Coins 1900-2006

232 posts in this topic

'52-P's are relatively easy to find nicely toned. '52-D's are tough to find toned, so I'm happy about this one.

Franklin52D_65FBL.jpg

Skyman, that is a really REALLY nice Franklin, and extremely difficult to find decently toned.

Oh no! Winston beat me to the punch while I was searching for the pics. Well, in honor of Bruce Lee's fine photography abilities, here they are (both are NGC PR68* Cameo):

ve1956wq.jpg

ve1956rd.jpg

NP. Glad I got to see your cool quarter and glad that I finally got play smile.gif

thumbsup2.gif Cool colors on your '56, btw. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Do you think that Michael will ban me since I bent the rules? confused-smiley-013.gif

blush.gif

Victor thanks for the praise. Your set was great fun to photo. You should be proud to own it!

Bruce, we haven't talked much since the "project" was completed but I want you to know that I really appreciate your time and effort! 893applaud-thumb.gif

p.s. Have you decided what to do with the CBH?

COOL coins one and all. 893applaud-thumb.gif I particularly like the toner Washingtons '55, '56 and '58-D. Also, I'm surprised the '56 dime isn't a cameo.

Victor,

The half has really grown on me. I am going to keep it. Yes this is the quarter someone made into a guy smoking a cig. I still love this quarter. I can't wait to see your WYNTK Post on the type set.

Victor,

The half has really grown on me. I am going to keep it. Yes this is the quarter someone made into a guy smoking a cig. I still love this quarter. I can't wait to see your WYNTK Post on the type set.

I know what you mean about the half. thumbsup2.gif I loved that coin with the toning and details. The staple scratch was the only negative about it.

Quarter/cig?? confused-smiley-013.gif

I've been working so many hours lately I haven't done anything on the WYNTK post yet. sorry.gif

Victor,

I know what you mean about the half. thumbsup2.gif I loved that coin with the toning and details. The staple scratch was the only negative about it.

Quarter/cig?? confused-smiley-013.gif

I've been working so many hours lately I haven't done anything on the WYNTK post yet. sorry.gif

The smoking quarter, I wouldn't post it without Bruces blessings 27_laughing.gif