• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Through the Years in Coins 1900-2006

232 posts in this topic

My executive decision follows............................

Vikings are always acceptable in any context. thumbsup2.gif

Michael, playing favorites isn't fair. You said (18th post) , in response to my question about SCD's and medals (17th post) , "Let's stick to U.S. coins."

Chris frown.gif

Michael, playing favorites isn't fair. You said (18th post) , in response to my question about SCD's and medals (17th post) , "Let's stick to U.S. coins."

Chris frown.gif

Oh, alright. While I still contend that Vikings are generally acceptable in any venue except tea parties and lingerie shops (and the second is definitely debatable) Vikings are not...sniff...allowed here unless they're on a US coin or commemorative. Medals are not allowed.

Thanks, Chris, for holding me to a higher standard frown.giftonofbricks.gif Sorry Winstonware. confused-smiley-013.gif

Chris frown.gif

Oh, alright. While I still contend that Vikings are generally acceptable in any venue except tea parties and lingerie shops (and the second is definitely debatable) Vikings are not...sniff...allowed here unless they're on a US coin or commemorative. Medals are not allowed.

Thanks, Chris, for holding me to a higher standard frown.giftonofbricks.gif Sorry Winstonware. confused-smiley-013.gif

Darn, I was trying to get you to go the other way because I wanted to put something up for 1935 and/or 1960. frown.gif

Chris