• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: World
6 6

2,402 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2024 at 5:36 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

In the auction listing. Not a rare type by any stretch but the overstruck pieces are less common than the non. I just found it an interesting and exquisite example and wanted to add it to my collection. I have my primary collecting focuses but also enjoy adding pieces outside of those areas that I think are quality, interesting, and beautiful to my eclectic hoard. 

I love it.  Thank you so much for sharing it with us.  I dream of finding a half cent on a Talbot planchet with clear undertype.  I know they exist, but I have never seen one in market.

Your coin is lovely :golfclap:  

On 9/23/2024 at 6:01 PM, The Neophyte Numismatist said:

I dream of finding a half cent on a Talbot planchet with clear undertype.  I know they exist, but I have never seen one in market.

Good luck with your search, wish I could help. You'll come across one or The One soon enough, hopefully the timing will be right when you do find it . :wishluck: