• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting currency find

3 posts in this topic

Last night, I went to the Thai place to pick up some dinner, and in change I received a $1 bill series 1969 A. Nothing too exciting, though it was in pretty good shape considering its age (almost as old as me!), just one crease in the center. I know it's only worth a dollar, but it's still neat to find older bills once in a while!

That has to be a dollar long-kept by someone; perhaps as a kid, it was toothfairy money blush.gif. Neat find.

Not long ago, i began looking at notes I get in change. Got my first star note not long ago: a series 1999 $1. Nothing valuable, but I kept it anyhow.

Hoot

When I was in the bank a couple weeks ago picking up my box of rolled nickels{$100}, I was talking to the teller who was counting a stack of fiftys, I asked her if there was a star note in the pack. well first I had to explain what a star note was and then she started to look and sure enough there was one. A very crisp, never folded fifty dollar star note!