• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Slabbed Darkside Coins on eBay

8 posts in this topic

Must...resist...darkside...can't...afford...US...coins...as...it...is...agghhh!!!!

Darkside offers far better value for your dollar. You can always tip-toe in with this:

3571857a.jpg

Must...resist...darkside...can't...afford...US...coins...as...it...is...agghhh!!!!

This is one of the reasons to get into the darkside. It gets depressing after a while of being outbid on the US stuff you want. With foreign coins you've got a much higher chance of getting something cool for a lot less money than a comparable US coin would cost.

1522011-010.jpg

Oh, I love this one's reverse. The lion and the mountain motif is striking. Unfortunately, I recently got into my master's program and so at the moment, I'm making very, very little disposable income. I'm even thinking of selling some of my lower grade stuff in a big lot just to scrounge up a little coin money. I've been more or less reduced to scrabbling in pocket change and my giant jug o' cents. It's actually working out ok, though, since one of my few purchases was a Dansco 7100 (cents '09-'06, no proofs) and I'm trying to fill it up from my cent jug. I'll probably get almost all the cents from '59 on, but I'll need to trade for or buy a lot of the pre-40's wheats.