• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anaheim coin show this Sunday 6-22-03.

9 posts in this topic

Embassy Suites Hotel 3100 Frontera St.91 Fwy at Glassell St.(Between 55 and 57 Fwys.)9:00am-4:00pm. Free parking and free admission.Hourly drawings.

I've got to make it to one of these shows some day. So many forum members seem to go. Maybe next time. I'll be out of town this weekend.

I've got to make it to one of these shows some day. So many forum members seem to go. Maybe next time. I'll be out of town this weekend.
As you probably know it"s a small show but a good one nonetheless.It'd be great to see you there if you can make it to one.Alot of peeps from here and over there go all the time. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Problem is the main dealer I go to that show for is....how do I say this....no longer deals... BTW, it is a GOOD thing that has happened to this dealer friend of mine..but he is no longer buying/selling coins.

jom

I'll definitely make the drive up if I know Greg is gonna be there. I think we all ought to chip in and buy him a table to sign autographs... sumo.gif

I'll try to make it to the next show. I've heard about this show for a long time, but it seems to always been on a bad weekend for me. Why don't you come up for Long Beach?

Autographs are free. However, a small donation is always appreciated. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm 90% sure I'm going to be there. IT's always a fun show. Greg- I wish you could make it.

We could have lunch afterward. (Yes, Liz will be there with me- bring your girlfriend and we'll make a half day of it!)

Problem is the main dealer I go to that show for is....how do I say this....no longer deals... BTW, it is a GOOD thing that has happened to this dealer friend of mine..but he is no longer buying/selling coins.

jom

I have to keep repeating that. "IT'S A GOOD THING. IT'S A GOOD THING."

(Why isn't it working?)

I may be running a little late but I'll make it there. Save a spot for me Nuck.