• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY SMOKES Hayden! Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 posts in this topic

Congratulations Hayden! thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I wonder. What will you be spending your windfall on. More coins, or a new paintball gun? grin.gif

John

Hayden....You Rock.......Congrats..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Looks like backpack air tanks for the whole squad now ! 893whatthe.gif Auto paintball forest sweepers !

College fund? Car fund?

Good show Hayden! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks guys! I was very,very,very happy with the results. yay.gif

More coins, or a new paintball gun?

Heh,actually I need to sell a few of mine.. blush.gif

If it were my coin, the first thing I'd do is give a nice big cut of that profit to the person who sold it to me.

I might give him a small cut if he'd let me buy all of his MS-69s for this year wink.gif

Looks like backpack air tanks for the whole squad now ! Auto paintball forest sweepers !

College fund? Car fund?

Haha,have you ever seen a paintball tank? I saw one once that had two "Gatling" paintball guns on the front.Ouch! 893whatthe.gif

Most of this will go to my car fund,I'm hoping to be able to drive up to FUN this year and spends a few days. Otherwise I could only drag my brother-in-law along for one day. frown.gif

Haha,have you ever seen a paintball tank? I saw one once that had two "Gatling" paintball guns on the front.Ouch! 893whatthe.gif

Most of this will go to my car fund,I'm hoping to be able to drive up to FUN this year and spends a few days. Otherwise I could only drag my brother-in-law along for one day. frown.gif

Back in the day , I used to go to a local paintball park and have to use the rental guns....you know the ones with the paint goo dripping everywhere and the CO2 pills? Well this guy had this big scuba-looking tank and a hose hooked to this full auto thing with literally a clorox jug full of paint balls and he'd hose everybody . boo.gif

I'll be there again in January , at the FUN ...see ya there , maybe NGC will pull another great function like last year 893crossfingers-thumb.gif , that was great with Mark and Georde and David , not to mention tha Diva herself , hail.gifDena !