• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thought I'd come by and visit.

14 posts in this topic

Hi folks, many of you know me from across the street and around the corner. Been reading here once in a while so thought I'd stop by and say hey.

Unless you guys throw me out. Don't know how to do anything here but I'll figure it out. Regards, stman

Stman- From afar, I have admired your knowledge and the quality of content in your posts. I feel certain you will find a greater appreciation of your knowledge over here. Welcome and enjoy your time here!

Hey thanks for the welcome folks, I appreciate it. Nope, didn't bring any koolaid or presents. But as soon as I have some time and figure how to attach an image.... I just got a 1921 high relief Peace$ with nice original toning that I know some of the posters here will probably appreciate.

Howdy and welcome. smile.gif I hope you are ready to contribute by sharing your knowledge and experiences in posts and threads. smile.gif