• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate the numisma-quest.

47 posts in this topic

Come on, Numisa-Quest is the trivia question that NGC posts on Friday.

Well, you act as if I supposed to KNOW this already. What am I clairvoyant? Do I look like a PCGS grader to you? blush.gif

As to prizes: Who the hell wants sample slabs for crying out loud? Why waste your time looking up the answers in your books if all you are going to get are sample slabs? I mean, all of my certified coins have sample slabs, why do I need any more? laugh.gif

jom

As to prizes: Who the hell wants sample slabs for crying out loud? Why waste your time looking up the answers in your books if all you are going to get are sample slabs? I mean, all of my certified coins have sample slabs, why do I need any more? laugh.gif

jom

893Funny-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893Funny-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893Funny-thumb.gif

I use it to work on my reasearch skills. The prizes are an extra. If you want to have some real fun go to the

comic-quest. They hate it when a coin collector wins a prize. It has happened to me three times. CHRIS

"As to prizes: Who the hell wants sample slabs for crying out loud? Why waste your time looking up the answers in your books if all you are going to get are sample slabs? I mean, all of my certified coins have sample slabs, why do I need any more?"

I don't know. Maybe becuase people actually pay good money for them and collect them. Maybe I am trying to put a set together of NGC sample slabs with each state quarter in it.

Cameron Kiefer

They hate it when a coin collector wins a prize. It has happened to me three times

lol. Can you imagine? The Hulk getting his butt kicked by a EAC member. The visual is just too funny... smile.gif

jom

What is the joke? I try to take things seriously.

I rest my case, your honor.

jom

What is the joke? I try to take things seriously.

Cameron, we like you. When we post something that is mean, chances are it is a JOKE.

Humor. Sarcasm. Ribbing. Look them up.

Cameron,

Take this seriously: if NGC ever were to offer sample slabs as prizes, I'd participate in the Numsima-Quest contest again -- just to see how many I can win away from you!

And, as Keith has said in the past -- I have NO life!!!

wink.gif

EVP

Cameron, we like you. When we post something that is mean, chances are it is a JOKE.

Humor. Sarcasm. Ribbing. Look them up.

Cameron: READ what Greg said carefully. You're just so...EASY to rile up! Not to mention that you should never take life too seriously, because you never get out of it alive anyway... wink.gif

Andy insane.gif

EVP: there will be sample slabs this friday. Dena said:

"Sure. I saw another thread where some of you were talking about sample slabs as prizes. I don't see why not.

I'm posting the question tomorrow so maybe I'll make the prize a sample slab.

You'll have to tune in to find out "

Cameron Kiefer

I use it to work on my research skills. The prizes are an extra. If you want to have some real fun go to the

comic-quest. They hate it when a coin collector wins a prize. It has happened to me three times. CHRIS

Well...comic collectors also know how to have some real fun grin.gif

week 65 numisma-quest winners