• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawaiian Dala; grade or bag?

6 posts in this topic

Is there any leniency given towards series where having been cleaned is more common than not? Would the scratches do it in? There's a v shaped scratch between the H and I of AKAHI on the reverse and the more noticeable (in the picture) shorter scratch between the I and the K on the obverse. Thanks.

1883haw1da.jpg

1883haw1db.jpg

Is there any leniency given towards series where having been cleaned is more common than not?

Yes.

Would the scratches do it in?

Probably not.

The first reverse picture shows a lot of hairlines. I'm guessing it gets bagged.

Looks iffy to me. However, the coins value makes it worth a shot for slabbing. Maybe ICG, they do a lot of net grading.

I might try them. Hopefully it won't be the same day that Cameron's fiance decides she needs a new bedroom set.

I might try them. Hopefully it won't be the same day that Cameron's fiance decides she needs a new bedroom set.

Or on a day she yells at him for something. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif