• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oddest Thing Received With A Coin Purchase

82 posts in this topic

You missed your chance, Hayden, it looks like Chad met somebody three weeks ago. At least it appears that the skirt/swimsuit was a good investment. wink.gif

27_laughing.gif

Yeah,you never did tell us who that was really for Chad... wink.gif

Greatest investment ever!

You missed your chance, Hayden, it looks like Chad met somebody three weeks ago. At least it appears that the skirt/swimsuit was a good investment. wink.gif

27_laughing.gif

Yep,nothing like that breeze between your legs....hmmm,maybe I should wear my kilt more often 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think I may have sucessfully de-railed a thread... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Zach

It's a skill,you'll perfect it through experince. thumbsup2.gif

But you will always be the master. hail.gif

I think I may have sucessfully de-railed a thread... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Zach

It's a skill,you'll perfect it through experince. thumbsup2.gif

But you will always be the master. hail.gif

and you my humble helper thumbsup2.gif

Haha very funny... It came with a top Thank you very much! It was a swimsuit, not a skirt!

Accessories, you must have accessories! I'm sure I can find one of my wife's myriad of unused purses. Maybe a matching braclet and earrings?

27_laughing.gif

Yep,nothing like that breeze between your legs....hmmm,maybe I should wear my kilt more often 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gif

When did chad buy a womens swimsuit? Does he wear it often? I'm out of it for a little while and everyone gets delusions of grandeaur!

Chad, how do you keep your legs so smooth and hair free? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not only that, how far up do you shave?!?!?!?! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

He looks more like a waxer to me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, very funny guys...

Bruce, now I know how you feel when everyone Photoshopped your pic 27_laughing.gif

I found it rather funny. I saved all the images cuz they were a work of art. smile.gif

Yeah, very funny guys...

Bruce, now I know how you feel when everyone Photoshopped your pic 27_laughing.gif

I found it rather funny. I saved all the images cuz they were a work of art. smile.gif

Just like your hair and Chad's legs hi.gif

Yeah, very funny guys...

Just like your hair and Chad's legs hi.gif

sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif