• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few random coins cheap on eBay ending 7/22/06!

5 posts in this topic

I have cleared out a few random items and put them up on eBay, some ASEs, a Barber Quarter and a Bust Half. I will ship free to anyone who bids and wins from the message board (just let me know when you check out). Thanks for looking!

My Ebay Auctions

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

"very crappy" bust half dollar. You are quite the salesman! I kinda like that coin. Maybe good for flipping through my fingers. I'll keep an eye on it.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

"very crappy" bust half dollar. You are quite the salesman! I kinda like that coin. Maybe good for flipping through my fingers. I'll keep an eye on it.

I agree - I cracked up when I read his description. grin.gif

I might have to bid on it - honesty like that should

be rewarded! thumbsup2.gif

Hays

Well with all the overhyping of coins on eBay, I figured it might be nice to accurately describe a coin once in a while. I suppose I could have gone with "smooth luster, surprising details and LQQK!!!" but that's just not me. It's really not a bad coin for what it is, just a LOT of honest wear. As for a pocket piece, I think it might have already done a tour of duty as such, and upping for redeployment might turn this baby into a silver slug!