• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1860 clark gruber $2.50 gold piece MS63 ngc slabbed

11 posts in this topic

If it's accurately graded then it's a five-figure coin, and I would venture a guesstimate of about $20,000. You may want to try the Heritage auction archives to obtain more information.

What is the value of this coin 1860 clark gruber $2.50 gold piece MS63 ngc slabbed. Any help would be greatly appreciated

brad

Welcome to the boards......A pic would most helpful and appreciated.

We are a Learning community grin.gif

If it's accurately graded then it's a five-figure coin, and I would venture a guesstimate of about $20,000. You may want to try the Heritage auction archives to obtain more information.

Tom is Intelligent and wise.....Trust his opinion and Heritage is a very good indicator of the Market.

I checked Heritage, and the closest was an MS-61 that sold in January for $12,650. There was a PCGS MS-62 that sold in January, 2005 for $11,500, which is the highest grade Heritage has ever sold. NGC has graded 4 in MS-63, 1 MS-64 and 1 MS-65, so my guess would be if this coin went to auction it would realize well into the 5 figures.

this coin can be bought for $20,000 if someone is interested i can email some pic's, i really do not want to sell it on ebay on less i have to.

brad

Dude I am a bit puzzled as to why you would offer a coin here.

I would think that if I had a $20.000 doller coin for sale I would at least post a pic of the coin.

Actually what I am thinking is what the 893censored-thumb.gif is a guy with 2 posts doing trying to hump a coin to people he don't know from .

Before you offer the coin up post a pic of the coin in the slab front and back.