• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ah help me

5 posts in this topic

okay, i have a coin covered in some kind of language. i dont know the language, and it has no date on it. there are no pictures really either...........any ideas or tips of how to find any information on my coin?? confused.gif

If you could post a picture of it, then we could probably point you in the right direction.

Or, you could do what I have done when I don't know what a foreign coin is, I sent it to the grading services and let them figure it out for me. cool.gif

There is almost certainly a date, just not in Arabic Numerals, and not necessarily measured by the lapse of time since founding of any particular religion. Your description limits the choices of country to about 150+/- a few! Without pictures of both sides there's just no way to help you. emcry.gif

You might try a library for a copy of the Standard Catalog of World Coins for comparison pictures, values and lots more interesting info.