• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatly improved NGC census/coin population data on line at www.ngccoin.com

10 posts in this topic

I don't know how long ago the changes/improvements were made, but I discovered today, that the NGC census data is much easier to retrieve now. Thanks to NGC for a major improvement.

Thanks, Greg - that wasn't even 32 days ago. And, I'm proud of you for not pointing out, that had I visited here more often, I would have known sooner. smile.gif

Mark,

I heard a rumor that you are up for sainthood. Is it true? I would be glad to give verification and testimony of certain 'holy events' that have taken place in your presence. Not to mention the cinnamon roll that has your image in a donut shop in Texas of which hundreds of faithful followers come to see each morning. 893whatthe.gif

TRUTH

I agree that the new format for Pop Reports is much more user friendly than the older version. I really prefer it because of the presence of grade lines every 25 (or whatever) lines.

Thanks, Greg - that wasn't even 32 days ago. And, I'm proud of you for not pointing out, that had I visited here more often, I would have known sooner. smile.gif

I was thinking about it, but I decided that after you were so nice to me this past weekend that I should let it slide. After all, I am not 100% Mean & Evil™. Besides, I know that you will be a more active participant over here. It's so warm and cozy in the Kingdom of Sleep. Much better than the Land of Hallfire & Brimstone.

I'm impressed (which isn't easy)! I really haven't looked around the NGC site before and I'm amazed they actually give this data out for FREE! Yet PCGS charges for this...I think (?). Too funny. laugh.gif

jom

I'm impressed (which isn't easy)! I really haven't looked around the NGC site before and I'm amazed they actually give this data out for FREE! Yet PCGS charges for this...I think (?). Too funny. laugh.gif

Yes, PCGS does charge for this data. They charge $4.95 per month.

DH once mentioned that he thought it should be free. However, with the hemorrhaging of money offer at CU, don't expect this to happen any time soon.

Now if only ANACS would have their pop reports online......

Yes, PCGS does charge for this data. They charge $4.95 per month.

DH once mentioned that he thought it should be free. However, with the hemorrhaging of money offer at CU, don't expect this to happen any time soon.

Now if only ANACS would have their pop reports online......

Actually, PCGS started giving the data to their Collector Club members, even the free membership level. I remember this distinctly because it happened about two weeks after I renewed my platinum membership with them. I argued for a while with them, and finally got a partial credit for the change.

Actually, PCGS started giving the data to their Collector Club members, even the free membership level. I remember this distinctly because it happened about two weeks after I renewed my platinum membership with them. I argued for a while with them, and finally got a partial credit for the change.

I distinctly remeber this as well. They sent out a flyer that said when it would start, but they never notified me when it went into effect, and I was forced to pay to renew the subscription. Is this still the case? If it is, they owe me over $50!