• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
9 9

10,655 posts in this topic

IHC's are super value coins. Nice ones posted so far!! The only IHC in my collection:

1898cobv.jpg

1898crev.jpg

Well Chad I really like them both. I just don't think I could've parted with that first one tho'. Nice gold also there Irvin. One of these days! AAHHH

Well Chad I really like them both. I just don't think I could've parted with that first one tho'. Nice gold also there Irvin. One of these days! AAHHH

I took it to a number of dealers in my area and 7/8 of them said that it was cleaned. I sold it to one of them and bought a much rarer (in retrospect) piece with about the same money.

I see the hairlines but it wouldn't have stopped me from keeping it. Of course Chad, you have to realize I don't have any gold so these are keepers to me. haha

Bobby, you'd be surprised how within your reach these gold coins are. The first one I bought for $180 and the second one was $190 + juice from a Heritage auction. You just have to save your coin money for a little while, and buy some gold!

Bobby, you'd be surprised how within your reach these gold coins are. The first one I bought for $180 and the second one was $190 + juice from a Heritage auction. You just have to save your coin money for a little while, and buy some gold!

Yea you are right Chad. It's just so hard to me to hang on to a little here and a little there and go a couple months without buying anything. lol Guess I'll need to learn to go without and get one. SOOOON lol

Good looking IHC's Winston, Ziggy, Bob, Irvin and Larry!!! :applause::headbang:

Chad and Irvin those are very nice looking half eagles. Congrats!!! :applause: (thumbs up

[font:Arial Black]Thanks Sy Hope they get the emoticons fixed. Maybe tomorrow. It's still got a few[/font] 16_7_200.gif'S

Edited by rrantique

It would seem this thread is now a cartoon.

Larry

[font:System] Well sorry Larry i'll take the humor out of the thread. [/font] Edited by rrantique