• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,637 posts in this topic

Sounds good to me, I enjoy all the other coins also, but it seems as though the copper coin is the "Redheaded step child" most of the time. I guess copper is just not as royal. Maybe we could get the monitors to start a purely copper lead

Dang Bob, you know those SMS'ers are my achilles! That color is outstanding, you rarely see an SMS toned this nicely. I have a quarter that I need to send you one day! It's a 67 as well, not near as nice as this one but gorgeous and cameo!

Dang Bob, you know those SMS'ers are my achilles! That color is outstanding, you rarely see an SMS toned this nicely. I have a quarter that I need to send you one day! It's a 67 as well, not near as nice as this one but gorgeous and cameo!

That's the best SMS Roosevelt I have found Sam. The mirrors are crazy good with great color.

I bought it from one of BNB's auctions. He has found some great items. He has them listed a bit high, but is very willing to deal.

I would love to see quarter. I have a couple of nicely toned examples, but neither have good mirrors.