• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
9 9

10,662 posts in this topic

Since we are on Injuns.....lets change it up. I am sure this one is already in the thread way back somewhere....

1910.jpg

MM

PS: A nice Oregon Trail would be a good followup to this one (thumbs u

that Oregon Trail commem is something to behold--I think I'd have trouble putting it away in my safe deposit box---might even sleep with it under my pillow if it was mine.. (worship)

that Oregon Trail commem is something to behold--I think I'd have trouble putting it away in my safe deposit box---might even sleep with it under my pillow if it was mine.. (worship)

Appreciate it! :) I love the coin and feel fortunate to be it's caretaker.

DSCN3941A.jpg

cent_1901_anacs.jpg

image0065.jpgimage0069.jpg

Idhair....I used to own that colorful 1901 in the new ANACS holder......I believe it was an MS63 or MS64......always thought the reverse was something special (thumbs u

Thanks Shane.

You are right, ANACS 63. I bet you donated it to Jeremy's charity auction.

I bid crazy money because of the reverse and the great cause.

It has a nice tone for an Indian cent.

Thanks Shane.

You are right, ANACS 63. I bet you donated it to Jeremy's charity auction.

I bid crazy money because of the reverse and the great cause.

It has a nice tone for an Indian cent.

Honestly I don't remember what I did with it as far as donating or selling or what but I agree it's a very colorful coin with a lot of eye appeal. The pictures you posted look identical to the one's I originally took when I received the coin so I had to do a double take lol

Hey, guys, what's happening here with this post? The next coin should be either an IHC or a coin dated 1893.

Speaking of which...

Morgan93PR65.jpg

Bob,

Actually, I've had these for quite some time. I'm trying something new with my images. Still not the best, but they're getting better. Took these photos earlier today :)