• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,606 posts in this topic

Bruce and Skyman, Where do you find those toners? or do you make them yourself, if so I would like the recipe. De'amn them are nice.

Thank you! The above one I got out of a Goldberg auction.

Here's one of mine that was imaged by Bruce. It's an NGC MS64. I bought it for $165 at this years San Jose coin show. Made me a VERY happy camper to buy it at that level.

sh18880md1.jpg

Bruce and Skyman, Where do you find those toners? or do you make them yourself, if so I would like the recipe. De'amn them are nice.

The one posted is from my local dealer. I stole the coin if you ask me. Here is another from the same dealer.

80stoned1.jpg

Paid more for this coin than the 1st one. Happy to own both!

Shane tell me that coin wasn't $69. That can't be right. Nice coin :applause:

No I made an offer for less...the seller accepted but didn't have the auction set up that way so I hit the BIN but never paid the huge sum of $69 lol lol lol

I am sure I am burried in the coin for the $55 I paid.....somehow I will get over the regret :sick:

Shane tell me that coin wasn't $69. That can't be right. Nice coin :applause:

No I made an offer for less...the seller accepted but didn't have the auction set up that way so I hit the BIN but never paid the huge sum of $69 lol lol lol

I am sure I am burried in the coin for the $55 I paid.....somehow I will get over the regret :sick:

That gets you a..."You Suck!" lol

oh OH MY GAWD!!!!

geeez those Morgans, all of the above, are so darn spectacular.

rantique, I love those Morgans with the black ring around them in the airtites. I've always had the urge to have a collection like that, it's really so beautiful and so neat to be able to hold them in something round rather than rectangular!

I've only got 4 Morgans / two are uncertified, one of which may be AT, Im not sure

in my collection

this one may be an interesting VAM of which I know nothing about so if any Morgan lovers can figure out the die line thing beneath the R wing ????

94098064_f2c463ac67.jpg

94098065_e794c09271.jpg

this is another 1921

149767792_b8a9841e03.jpg

149767793_91ffbdc887.jpg

Edited by MikeKing

Nice collection there Irvin. I've always liked seeing your Morgans. I lkie that toner also there MM. Mike I like those Morgans. The first 21' does look to have had some coloring done but the second looks NT to me. All very nice ya'll!