• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
9 9

10,663 posts in this topic

Sorry RI AL the only one that can abruptly change things on this thread is the original poster. Save that 1794 for later... it may take some time but we will get there.

Nice toner Ikes everyone! :golfclap:

Eisenhower77S_P69DCamOb.jpgEisenhower77S_P69DCamRev.jpg

very nice ike's everyone...but it's time for someone to post a Washington quarter so that we can move the dates back into a wider range...

Not to be a stick in the mud or anything but to coninue a coin should be either the same type or date, not necessarily denomination. Here is one of my favorite Kennedy Halves just due to the way the images came out with a goldish tone. Not true to the coin in hand but nice to look at.

Respectfully submitted,

Rey

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

Nice one EZ!

Thanks, Bobby. It doesn't have the character of Winston's but I still feel that this is THE most undervalued modern coin there is. I'm amazed that it and the the matte finished Jeffersons of the '90's have not sky-rocketed in value.

Nice one EZ!

Thanks, Bobby. It doesn't have the character of Winston's but I still feel that this is THE most undervalued modern coin there is. I'm amazed that it and the the matte finished Jeffersons of the '90's have not sky-rocketed in value.

No need for character there Vic. She's a beauty!

Not being knowledgable about Kennedy Halves what is it that makes this one be that collectible or valued. Seriou question just wanting to learn.

Rey

Not being knowledgable about Kennedy Halves what is it that makes this one be that collectible or valued. Seriou question just wanting to learn.

Rey

They have a Low mintage Rey I believe between 62,350 and 62,500... But I would not say its the scarcest of the Kennedy series :baiting::grin:

1967 MS66UCAM 196766ucambmdla6.jpg

196766ucambmdrevcm2.jpg

1965 MS62UCAM

1965alr5.jpg

1965bwc0.jpg